It came to mind the other day while preparing my clothes for RnR Raleigh half marathon… my anxious nature is not what some may believe it is. It is because of respect. I am not a natural born runner. I do not have amazing form. By no means, do I know all there is to know. But there is one thing I have learned…respect. Respect mile 1 as much as mile 12 or 25. Anyone one of them could be the one that breaks you. Sure, I am confident in my heart that I can run the race but I know I must also not be over confident in believing the miles do not deserve the respect. I believe that running takes a certain amount of humility as well as life in general.
Respect it. Pray about it. Run it with all your heart.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 144.8 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: ?%
- 134 lbs
- 18% body fat
- Building & toning muscle
- Furthering my yoga practice
- Running with Charity Miles 🙂
- Next Race: RAGNAR Richmond!!!
- Been sticking to my macros and noticing big improvements
- Lifting 4 days a week as well as running 4 days a week
- Welcome to join Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 1,108