I took 2 of our favorite recipes for chocolate bites and mix & mashed them together!
Sweet Fix Bites
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup nutella
- 3/4 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Blend ingredients in a food processor.
- Cover mixture & transfer to refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove & roll into bite sizes. I used a cookie dough scoop for mine.
- Place bites on wax paper and place in the freezer for 15 minutes before placing them in a container & placing them in the refrigerator.