Goal for 2016: Live more. Love more. Laugh more.
I know what to do in order to run a marathon. I know what to do in order to get my nutrition on point. I know what to do to strengthen my body and tone. I know the effort necessary. What I do not always feel is the love and the drive. What has been lacking more with the push is the laughter. The living has become just making it through the day.
During Christmas/New Year break, I have not made it out to the gym but trust this…I have not eased up! I am still following my workout schedule but subbing my gym lifting with the workout in the picture as well as my nightly routine.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 155.6 lbs (wearing size 4-6, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 18% body fat
- Building & toning muscle
- Furthering my yoga practice
- Researching charity miles for the coming year
- Next Race: RnR DC Marathon
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign restarted for 2016!
- Morning routine: Run and Weight lifting
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts, hip extensions, donkey kicks, squats, tricep pushups, pushups and plank
- Welcome to join Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 1,005 day streak!