A lot has changed in 10 years. 8 1/2 years ago I met the man I had been waiting my lifetime for and moved. 7 years ago we had a baby boy. 6 years ago we moved, got married, had baby girl #1 and opened an etsy shop. 4 years ago we moved and had baby girl #2. 3 years ago we moved and I started my health journey. 2 years ago we had baby girl #3. 1 year ago I ran my first marathon. Now I’m getting ready to run my 4th marathon, an ultramarathon and I am about to graduate college with my Bachelor’s degree. A lot has happened.
Who was I before? A woman who had been going to school when finances would allow. Working hard every day for a paycheck. In an unfaithful marriage. Constantly upset by her appearance.
I guess there really is not anything that is the same except for it being me. The last ten years have forced me into a cocoon and to reemerge who I am now. A woman who is trying to teach her children the confidence she finally found herself. Trying to find a way to show how beautiful it is to simply love yourself. To not listen to others’ judgments or anything else. Have a strong confidence and a kind heart. Be beautiful being you.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 151.4 lbs (wearing size 4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 19.6% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Hanson Marathon Method Week 15!
- Next Race: Remembrance 10K
- Fund raising for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign…on the road to 2000 miles!!!!
- Morning routine: Run
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts, push-ups and pelvis lifts
- Menu planning going well but not as exciting as it used to be. Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 908 day streak!