This week has been pretty awesome truthfully. I was able to help out at a Team Semper Run Semper Fi Fund team event at Spirited Art of Jacksonville. Super excited for the Red, White & Silkies run especially because there’s a group of us locally trying to coordinate running it together!
I was able to do as I wanted to and completed my 1,000 miles run for the year during the first actual training run! This is now all new territory for me. Last year I made it to the 750 miles marker and the year before, I made it to 250 miles marker. My NYE resolution was to get to 1500 and now it’s looking like 2000 is much more attainable! Dare I wonder if I’d continue my trend and triple the prior year’s?
Finally, I got that most prized email…the confirmation of entry into the Marine Corps Marathon. I feel so relieved now!
Now to just ready my mind, body & soul to take this journey again.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 148.0 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 19-20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Week 4
- Started Hanson Marathon Method for MCM!
- Next Race: Stroller Warrior’s 10K & Sandsational 8K
- Fund raising for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Team Semper Run event… Red, White & Silkies 5K to benefit Semper Fi Fund!!! http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-red-white-silkies-virtual-5k-tickets-16344455707
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign 1000 miles complete!!!!
- Morning routine: Run & Kayla Itsines Bikini Body!
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches, crunches, leg lifts and pelvis lifts
- Menu planning going well! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 815 day streak!