Whew…the heat…the humidity. Yuck! The R4W Half Marathon was this last weekend. The air was super thick and sun was definitely pouring down but managed to PR my time by a little over 5 minutes! This was with a stop to make sure the hubby had the kids at the correct fields, stopping to use the inhaler twice and even an extended walking period to rejuvenate a little before the final push!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 148.2 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Started Week 7 of Insanity Max:30!
- Trying to fund raise for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign: working towards 1,000 miles!!!
- Run for the Warriors Half Marathon was this last weekend! Personal Best time of 2:17:59!
- Next race: Sandsational 8K
- Morning routine: Insanity Max 30: Month 2!
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches
- Menu planning going well! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 780 day streak!