THANK GOODNESS IT’S TIME FOR SHORTS! Yes, you heard me right. I’ve come to realize something. I’m officially an athletic build. The kind way of saying your leg muscles are dictating that you must go up a size, switch out of the skinny leg fit or just to stick with leggings. Well shoot. I’ve been here before. Not in this way but hey…at least I don’t mind shorts now! Gotta find the plus side to it all!
I must admit that my life since Shamrock & Emerald Isle Marathons has definitely changed focus. I’m really enjoying doubling up fitness wise. I’m doing 30 day challenges, cross training, strength training, maintaining a great base for running and it all works. Hoping to keep it all going up to the start of MCM & Old Glory 50K training!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 148.6 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Started Week 5 of Insanity Max:30!
- 5/100s Fitness Challenge Week 1!
- Day 7 of 30 day yoga challenge!
- Trying to fund raise for the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign working my way to 750 miles!!!
- Krispy Kreme Glaze Craze 6K done!
- Next race: Run for the Warriors Half Marathon
- Morning routine: Insanity Max 30: Month 2!
- Nightly routine: ITB stretches
- Menu planning going well! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Will Get Fit…for Cake Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 765 day streak!