I will not lie to you. 2014 was a hard year. It was a year of discovery and improvement. Throughout this year I have stumbled and gotten back up again. Trimmed off a bit of weight (40 lbs) but battled with the mental side of it all. It definitely has taken me a good bit to love the skin I’m in…even if that skin has stretch marks or other imperfections.
The year has given me plenty of positive moments. I have achieved so much and yes, I am very grateful for it all. I guess I imagined losing the weight would magically make my problems disappear but it didn’t. I did however gain the confidence to deal with it all more.
Be-You-Tifully Fit was a term that I transformed my fitness journal to because I feel as though it transformed with me like a butterfly exiting a cocoon. I learned how to be me. Love me.
I now know that I am enough exactly how I am!
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 144.2 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Nightly routine to 60 crunches, 30 side crunches each side, planking AND LOTS of stretching
- On Day 25 of the 30 Day Easy Squat Challenge!
- Loving macros! This has honestly been the easiest nutrition plan to follow. LOVE IT!
- Training for the Shamrock Whale Challenge (8K & Marathon) has already begun!
- Marathon Maniac qualifier will be to do the Emerald Isle Marathon the following week!
- Completed 2014 with 14 races completed!
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign… 35.3/250 miles!
- Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” and back and back again (LOL!) campaign with 750 miles for 2014!
- Menu planning tons! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 645 day streak!