It’s hard to believe this year is coming to an end. This is the final Be-You-Tifully Fit blog of 2014. And in proper season ender’s fashion, here is my shocker… 2015 will be the year of the Marathon Maniac qualifying. I may have gone bananas BUT I want it. Bring on Shamrock Full Marathon and then a week later it will be on to Emerald Isle Full Marathon! I am embracing the crazy!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 141.4 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Nightly routine to 60 crunches, 30 side crunches each side, planking AND LOTS of stretching
- On Day 12 of the 30 Day Easy Squat Challenge!
- Loving macros!
- Training for the Shamrock Whale Challenge (8K & Marathon) has already begun!
- Marathon Maniac qualifier will be to do the Emerald Isle Marathon the following week!
- Completed the year with 14 races completed!
- Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” and back and back again (LOL!) campaign with 750 miles for 2014!
- Menu planning tons! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 630 day streak!