While I was out in Outer Banks, I had the chance to stop by the Tanger Outlets and see if there was anything I’ve been trying to figure was good for me to order. I’ve been struggling lately with clothing my fitter body. People look at me like I’m nuts UNTIL they get going on their own journey. The ways I thought I “held” weight…turned out to be a lie! Now I have been struggling to find what I would be best. I really think a makeover and wardrobe replacement should come with every major weight loss journey! ANYWAY! I found a Gap and a J. Crew. I have been looking into their jeans for a while but need to try things on to find my size. Survey says… 26 in Gap Long & Lean and 27 in J Crew Matchstick. Those were the only types I could get my calves to fit LOL!
PS the 26-27 number sizing is so confusing after having 2-4 sizing in my head. Why can’t we just have plain old waist x length sizing all around like men do?!?!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 144.0 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21.5% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 20% Body Fat
- OBX Marathon! – DONE!!!!!
- Still sticking with a nightly routine of 40 crunches, 30 side crunches each side, 40 squats AND LOTS of stretching
- Loving macros! I am finding that I’m not as sore during recovery!
- Finished reading Hal Higdon’s Marathon
- Looking in a 10 miler, 21.5 mile trail run and a 8K/Marathon challenge for the next couple months!
- On my way to the Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” and back and back again (LOL!) campaign with 658.53/750 miles!
- Menu planning tons! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 585 day streak!