Well well well…what a month it has been! After a month of an upper respiratory infection and loads of allergies, I have found an ab workout that I never wanted but holy moley it has worked! I have been trying to manage keeping up with marathon training and the final few pound loss before my goal. It seems like I was meant to have one last hurtle!
Otherwise I have made time to head back to yoga for the day before the long run. I loved the way it felt when training before so if it works, just go with it!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 146.0 lbs (wearing size 2/4)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 23% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 20% Body Fat
- OBX Marathon!
- Looking to speed up my half marathon to a sub 2:30 for the Marine Corps Half Marathon
- Running schedule: half marathon, 10K, half marathon, marathon and half marathon all before the year’s end!
- Made it to yoga!
- Been using the Do you yoga 30 day yoga challenge in the mornings to ensure I’m getting something in. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdFmnwp53XmtODotf788-Q
- Menu planning tons! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…231.95/250 miles
- On day 11 of 30 day planking challenge!
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 480 day streak!