Some people don’t understand how seriously hard the last 10 lbs are until you’re stuck in them. Like trying to climb through a mud pit and you can’t pull hard enough on that rope to get your foot out onto the solid ground. (Yes…this girl who doesn’t like the mud just made a point using a mud run experience). And yes I am super excited for where I am. I worked my tush off…but I guess the best way to explain this is this. It’s the wall. It’s the final wall to break down before I can stand and shout to the world.
Anyway, I had the shocking eye opening weigh in this weekend. It finally happened. After being stuck in the low 150s since March, I broke through! I started crying. A little dramatic to some but I haven’t seen 140s since high school and it was not a healthy 134-140 then. The “now me” is a beast compared to the “me” of then. As a matter of fact, I’d kick that heading down the road of anorexia butt of mine! Literally! And throw a burger in her mouth too. When I start to think of all the things I’ve done to my body…it’s just depressing but I have changed that.
I have found who I want to be and I have become her.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 149.2 lbs (wearing size 4)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 23% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 20% Body Fat
- OBX Marathon! I have two running partners that is in for the crazy that I am!
- Looking to speed up my half marathon to a sub 2:30 for the Marine Corps Half Marathon
- Running schedule: 8K, half marathon, 10K, half marathon, marathon and half marathon all before the year’s end!
- Back in yoga!
- Doing the full week of the total body weight lifting/strength training plan (my favorite instagram friend sent me!!)
- Trying a new type of menu planning and slowly upping my carbs in prep for marathon training.
- New shoes! Hubby got me new shoes for my birthday & to start off my marathon training! ASICS Women’s GT-2000 Running Shoe…they’re so pretty too!
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…197.18/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
- Looking for recipes? Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)