SO. I find it funny to myself in that weird not so funny way that my blog wasn’t working the week I was trying to introduce the new series. PS…we also had a bunch of other things happening that I was dealing with BUT…it’s still on to the new. The positive way of dealing with things…leaving the negativity in the past. No more pity parties. No more allowing myself to get pulled down. I’ve come such a long way to let the negativity stop me now!
The difference between these two pictures is not just the level of fitness. It’s the difference between the who I was and the who I am. I want to dream bigger, inspire more and laugh lots!
Here’s the bigger… OBX Marathon! I have running partner that is in for the crazy that I am!
Here’s the more… Looking to speed up my half marathon to a sub 2:30
Here’s the lots… 8k, half marathon, 10K, half marathon, marathon and half marathon all before the year’s end!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16 & 18)
- As of today: 155.0 lbs (wearing size 4 & 6)
- Goal: 134 lbs so only 20.2 lbs to go!!!
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 26% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- Goal: 20%
- Day 14 the LBD 30 Day Challenge!
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…153.6/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
- Looking for recipes? Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)