Lately I have been discovering a lot of things about myself. Since Hannah was born and the weight came off, I have not been the same. I am simply not the same person I used to be. I am not sad. I am not negative. I am not beating myself down. I can go in the closet grab clothes, not feel wishy washy about how they look and run out the door. More importantly, I am more thankful. I am more positive. I am more grateful. I am more happy.
I do still have my days but now those days have real answers. When I was suffering bad running pains, I was injured. I am better now. When I was sleepy, I was dealing with health issues, those are out of the way now. When my days were filled with sickness, I found what I needed to do to solve it. No moping. No more personal rain cloud.
On to the change… This blogging series has lost it’s luster to me, but I think the solve for it is actually more simple than I previously imagined. I’m not focused on Weight Loss. I’m no longer a Fit Prego. And frankly, I am not Chasing my Fit anymore. I have it. It’s time to embrace that I have become Be-You-tifully Fit.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16 & 18)
- As of today: 154.2 lbs (wearing size 4 & 6)
- Goal: 134 lbs so only 20.2 lbs to go!!!
- Total loss: 89.3 lbs
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 26% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- Goal: 20%
- Completed Guns, Buns & Abs 30 day challenge!
- Started the LBD 30 Day Challenge!
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…144.83/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Run for Warriors Half Marathon completed!
- Full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here