Major NSV (non-scale victory) this week…back into my high school jeans. Ok ok ok…it’s the “fat” pair but hey! It’s a start! The last time I wore them was in high school and then again briefly in 2002 (the major clubbing year). They were a pretty big deal to me though. I never believed that I would fit something that was before the 4 kidlets again purely due to my hips now. It’s good to know that my body does stand a chance at going back or even being better!
I must say this though…it’s so weird when you think about sizes. I was laying in bed last night and saw this on FightForYourFit’s Instagram. My husband is amazed with how women’s, misses’, junior’s and general sizing are all different for women. Men have it so easy. A tape measure around the waist and boom…they are good anywhere they go! I’m so envious.
Here goes now…
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Labor & Delivery Weigh-in: 199.5 lbs as of 9/23/13 (40 weeks 5 days)
Weight as of today: 179.2 lbs
Total pregnancy gain: 21.7 lbs Progress
Total postpartum loss: 20.3 lbs
- 8 weeks postpartum
- On day 22 of the 30 Day Guns, Buns & Abs Challenge! https://www.facebook.com/events/557587830990170/?source=1
- Started back running with easy mileage
- Attending yoga once a week
- Starting a marathon training plan soon! Shooting for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon in March!
- Registered for the Hampstead Turkey Trot 8K!
- Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 190.43/250 miles for the year.
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here