Chasing fitness postpartum is not by any means easy. Being a nursing mom, I have to watch that my calories do not fall below a certain point BUT being a woman trying to get back on the road to finding my fit I need to watch that I don’t go above a certain point either. It’s been a serious balancing act. I am happy to report though…I have not moved much in weight BUT I’m down 2% body fat in 4 weeks!
Here goes now…
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Labor & Delivery Weigh-in: 199.5 lbs as of 9/23/13 (40 weeks 5 days)
Weight as of today: 179.6 lbs
Total pregnancy gain: 21.7 lbs Progress
Total postpartum loss: 19.9 lbs
- 7 weeks postpartum
- Started back running with easy mileage
- Attending yoga once a week
- Starting a marathon training plan soon! Shooting for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon in March!
- Registered for the Hampstead Turkey Trot 8K!
- Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- About to register for the Santa Shuffle for the family!
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 189.38/250 miles for the year.
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here