I’ve entered the realm of sleepless nights and back laboring. Normal errands and appointments have been enough to get to the halfway of my daily step goals in FitBIt. I find that this pregnancy I have definitely been feeling more. Not sure if it’s because this is number 4 or maybe because I am a lot more tone. I’m still weighing 35 lbs less than my pregnancy with Izzy 2 years ago, about 25 lbs less than 4 years ago with Lilli and about 45 lbs less than I was 6 years ago with Aiden. When I said this is my fittest pregnancy yet, I really meant it.
Needless to say…I think it’s time for me to stop. I couldn’t imagine a run or a walk at the moment. I’m wondering if this little girl is trying to make her appearance soon. I guess we shall see!
Weight: 196.9 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 37 Day 1
Total pregnancy gain: 19.1 lbs Progress
- Signing up for the USO Boots on the Run 5K…maybe. It’s stroller and walking friendly!
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles!
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- Menu planning has been a healthy food success!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here