Yes, I am slowing down. Well I guess that depends on your definition of the word. I am indoors. I’ve been mostly cleaning, sewing, studying and cooking! Lately I have been quite mindful of not overdoing it. There’s one big thing that I did not realize before…being more fit means I can feel more. It is certainly not a bad thing since I was the woman who would have to chug ice water to feel baby movements. I am finally able to naturally count the fetal kicks instead of questioning and feeling unsure about what’s going on inside this cast iron feeling bubble belly.
Weight: 194.3 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Total pregnancy gain: 16.5 lbs Progress
- Signing up for the USO Boots on the Run 5K. It’s stroller and walking friendly!
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles!
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- Menu planning has been a healthy food success!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here