It’s really amazing how people react when you say that you’re still running. So many look at you with amazement and yet there are still people that look at you with negativity. I feel no need to respond to the negatives. I only look at the positive and say yes! Yes I am still going! Yes I am happy! Yes we are as healthy as can be! Yes I have probably setup for Hannah to be a little marathon runner herself! Yes I am a great influence on my friends, family and most importantly…my children.
Weight: 194.5 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 34 day 1
Total pregnancy gain: 16.7 lbs Progress
- Ran the Run to Remember Sgt Pyaett 5K this past weekend. I feel so slooooow BUT I’m out there! And what a great reason to be out there. Supporting Sgt Pyaett from 2nd Rad Bn!
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles!
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- Menu planning has been a healthy food success!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
- Oh YAH! Maternity and large Old Navy tanks…that’s it!!!! Can you believe it?!?!? No maternity pants…waist bands…nada! 34 weeks and I haven’t fought once with the size 14 capris that still sit over the belly! Totally winning this!!!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here