Whelp…90 days done! At the start of this challenge, we were given the surprise of a new little one. Since I have been traveling along a roller coaster of morning sickness, exhaustion, hypothyroidism and now a lack of motivation. It’s not easy to keep going and especially not at full speed! Given all that I think I have been holding it all together fairly well.
My goal for the next 3 weeks is to simply try my best to prepare for the Run like a Diva Half Marathon. I’m shooting for simply finishing it. I’ll leave the time and the pace goals for after baby. Seriously, I never in a million years expected to be at this point that I am willingly running. I want to do something that I never thought I’d be able to do. Time to prove my biggest critic, me, wrong!
Weight: 189.2 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 16 day 2
Total pregnancy gain: 11.4 lbs
- Day 90 of the second Challenge!
- Back into my half marathon training.
- Started entering my food diary again on MyFitnessPal
- Started going to spin class with Emily and Misty. It’s certainly nice to get my workout in without freezing outside!
- Still trying to do push-ups at night but holding form is getting a little harder as the bean gets bigger.
- Setting to do some of the easier pace Blogilates videos again to fight the laziness
- No maternity clothes yet! Just wearing some 14s because I didn’t have any other capris.
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here