It sure is for my first 90 Day Challenge! 3 Days left!
This week I’ve had the awesome pleasure of chatting with people who are ready to join me. I’m trying my best to spread the word that it is achievable. That what you want from your weight and body should not look like an unreachable goal. If we are only as strong as our minds and hearts, then our bodies should be easy to tackle. You have to want it though. You have to be ready to do it. It’s funny. I got the chance to motivate people who motivated me in the first place to do what I am doing and I feel as though I have given them the greatest gift I could. Do not mistake the power of positivity. We may not have time in our lives to be right there next to someone but we can always have time to help go on a journey with them!
Weight: 180.5 lbs today
Total loss: 28.1 lbs & 24.3″ since 9/8/12 (Size 16-18)
90 Day Challenge: Down 22.44 lbs BF, 23.3″ lost & Up 2.94 lbs lean muscle (SIZE 10!!!!)
Body Fat %: 33%
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- Day 87 of the Challenge!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!
- Every night! 20 “girl” push-ups, 40 tricep push-ups, 40 crunches and lots of stretching. Been switching it up a little with Blogilates 100s and some moves from her bubble butt workout.
- Week 8 Day 2 of the C25K with the hubby’s and Emily & Misty’s help! Only one workout left after today’s!!!!
- 8.43 miles ran/walked this week! I’m trying to be sure to give myself recovery days, so that’s from 4 days running and 3 recovery days! Ok well today will make day 4 of this week. I had to spread it out. I’ve started to try upping my speed a little while running every now and then. My muscles are so sore but so worth it!
- Using the foam roller every night after a run to help with my muscles on my shins.
Also join us if you’d like on the 90 Day Challenge! You can also join the Facebook group to watch Adrian and my day to day posting of the Challenge with info & best of all recipes! And please if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another! You can click on the badge along the right side to find me!
Recipes tried this week! (Little man and I were under the weather in the beginning of the week so not much going on in the kitchen this week.)
- We made a quesadillas with roasted asparagus last night! Whole grain tortillas, spinach, mushroom, garlic, bacon (for me)/crab (for the hubby’s) and cheddar. They were so good he thought I got the recipe from one of the cookbooks!!!
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/11/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts.html