- 4 Green Bell Peppers
- 1/2 package of Johnsonville Mild Italian ground sausage
- 1/4 cup Part skim ricotta
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Part skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Italian panko bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Cook the sausage in a frying pan using Smart Balance oil spray
- Cut peppers near their stems. Core and remove seeds.
- Place peppers on baking pan
- Layer in sausage, ricotta, tomato sauce, mozzarella and panko.
- Cook for 20 minutes with pepper tops on the stuffed peppers.