I’m feelin’ it for sure! I don’t know exactly what it is this week but I feel fantastical! It’s as though all the negativity has found itself a new home and my mind, body & soul is ready to do this. That may not make total sense to most but I have a horrible emotional eating habit. I mentioned that in Weight Loss: Fell off the wagon. Well, I found something. Ready? Sheer awesomeness. Melissa McCreery, Ph.D.’s Too much on her plate. I signed up to her “5 Simple Steps to Move Beyond Overwhelm With Food and Life”. I definitely recommend! I just received step 2.
Weight: 202 lbs Today at 9:30 AM
Measurements: 14.25″ neck, 37.5″ waist, 45.5″ hips
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden)
Weight goal: 144 lbs (Last seen in High School when I was running and watching what I ate)
- Ice cold water has replace soda and iced tea for me. I drink my 2 cups of coffee and then nothing but water!
- Blogilates! My favorite find so far!!! I’ve been doing the beginner’s video and oh it hurts! So good!
- Calories…doing pretty good! The water is helping. It doesn’t taste as good but it’s helping!
- Too much on her plate step 2
- OH! And I’m practicing & being more conscious of my posture. You’d be amazed at the soreness after doing that all day!!!
And please…if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another!
Snagged this picture from a blog I follow because well…it fit this week to a T! http://onethousandsingledays.com