I feel like I’m never starting this full effort towards my weight loss. It’s time to go bold or go home! Those who know how much I’ve battled with the thought of my weight know that what you’re about to read is the most difficult thing for me to type. I don’t like people knowing the number. I don’t like people looking at me like they’re trying to size me. I got here because I was so concerned with what everyone else in my life thought that I stress & depression ate my way here. No longer will I let that own me. No longer will I give that power to someone else or a number, so here it is in all forms. No excuses, just explanations.
Weight: 205.5 lbs Today at 9:23 AM
(I’ll have my measurement breakdown later)
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008
(The day I went in to labor with Aiden)
Weight goal: 144 lbs
(Last seen in High School when I was running and watching what I ate)
- Downloaded MyFitnessPal – so far I love it! You can scan the bar codes of what you’re eating to put it in your food diary!
- Downloaded MapMyRUN – Not sure about this one yet. I wanted to have a way to figure out how far I was going, so I’ll come back to this one later.
- Printed off the Grocery List at www.choosethechallenge.com so I can start getting our refrigerator ready.
- Started rummaging through my Healthy Living pinterest board for good inside exercises.
- Received in samples of Spark & Slam from my girl Lia for Advocare
Tonight I will exercise.
And please…if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another!